- FIRE resistance in every commercial facility now a days is must and it helps prevent possible human and property loss, IHMS have mastered it.
- Commonly known as FIRE DOORS, IHMS produces stare of the art FIRE SAFETY DOORS. Basically Doors for FIRE APPLICATION has three core areas:
- Use as a passive FIRE PROTECTION.
- A barrier to stop spreading the fire to other compartments.
- Our ranges of fire doors are available with fire retardant in filled material and are designed for integrity and stability. We provide fire doors utilizing advanced technology and according to the specifications of the European Standards /British Standard/CBRI.
Door Skin Material
Galvanized Steel As Per IS 277-ASTM A653 / Stainless Steel 304 Grade, No.4 Finish.
Door Skin Thickness
0.8mm/ 1.2 mm/ 1.6 mm
Galvanized Material as per IS 277-ASTM A653/Stainless Steel 304 Grade, No.4 Finish.
Frame Sheet Thickness
Single Glazed with glass trim bead. Size shall be minimum 150 mm to 450 mm in width, minimum 150 mm to 750 mm in height. However the standard sizes are 150x 750 mm, 200 x 300 mm, 300 x 300 mm, 350 x 750 mm, 450x 750 mm. The glasses shall be fire rated.
Pure Polyester Powder Coated to any RAL Shade stained to withstand 300 hours of Page ay 4 12
Honeycomb / Mineral Wool / Steel Stiffened.
Minimum 47 mm.
The Frame and Shutters shall be wrapped with protective film and put into corrugated boxes. The boxes shall be crated or palletized depending on the quantity and mode of transport.
Frame Profile (Standard)
Single Rebated frame shall be 100 x 58 mm and double rebated profile 150 mm x 58 mm. The frames are manufactured with mitre joints as a standard and in knock down condition.
Non Standard Frame Profiles
Non Standard Frame Profiles can be manufactured on demand. The depth shall vary from 100 mm to 450 mm for single and double rebated frames.